Some frequenly asked questions about 9LogoDesign.com below can partially answer your consideration. If you have any other questions regarding the service of 9LogoDesign, please send your questions to mailboxes: firstname.lastname@example.org and please remember the question title and content for the fastest answer.
- 1 When do you start working on my project?
- We will start working on your project as soon as we receive your logo request and payment.
- 2 What if I don't like any of the logo designs you produce?
- In the extremely unlikely event that you feel none of the logo designs produced match your needs or answer your original design specifications we'll do our best to improve or modify the logo until it satisfies you completely. If you are still not entirely happy with the designs, we will refund your money back minus a $99 service fee (includes processing charges and discourage misuse of our services).
- 3 What is your delivery time?
- We strive to deliver all initial logo choices within 3-5 working days and revisions not longer than 2 business days.
- 4 How many concepts do I get?
- The package is a minimum of 5 concepts (we usually over deliver and 5 is the bare minimum). This includes UNLIMITED free revision rounds for your chosen concept.
- 5 What file formats do you support?
- We support the following types: JPG,GIF,BMP,PNG,EPS,PDF,PS,PSD,TIFF, High Rez TIF,High Rez BMP,High Rez PNG,AI.
- 6 Can you supply Vector format?
- Yes. We supply your custom logo design in AI (Adobe Illustrator) or EPS (Encapsulated Post Script) as standard for no extra cost. This is a vector based file format used by print shops and it allows the design to be resized with no loss of quality.
- 7 What software do you design with?
- We use Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop & Other needed softwares.
- 8 How do you deliver my new logo?
- We upload all logo designs to Project Tracker. So you can sign in your account and see all the designs. You can send your feedback to us about each of every logo concept or revision.
- 9 What about Copyright..Who owns it?
- Once you have ordered a logo design with us you are its legal outright copyright owner, and we do not have any claims to it whatsoever. You are able to trademark the logo design.
- 10 Is there an additional charge for a multi-colored logo? Are there any hidden charges at all?
- Never! We do not believe in hidden charges. No matter how many colors you wish to use on your logo design, it is all included in your package. If you look at our logo design portfolio, you can see many satisfied clients for whom we have created multi-color logos. Whether one color or ten, we have the experience it takes to create the exact image you need. However we always prefer to keep the color usage minimum which also helps you keep your printing cost low.
The package price is the final price, no strings attached!
- 11 What if I come up with my own ideas for a logo design?
- We welcome your inputs on your logo design at all times, and would work to make it a reality. We would come up with various alternative suggestions as well and you can choose the one that is the best for the image of your product or company. Our logo designers are experienced in gauging exactly what you want, and are able to translate it into an attractive and professional logo design.
- 12 Do you have any examples you can show me?
- Yes, ofcourse! You can see a lot of our logo design samples on our portfolio.
- 13 I'm from another country. Will this be a problem?
- Absolutely not. The reason our business is online, is to serve our clients needs no matter where they are located. We have many happy clients from all different reaches of the globe.
- 14 What kind of support can I expect from 9LogoDesign.com once the logo design process is complete?
- 9LogoDesign.com can satisfy all your design needs, including custom web design, brochure and advertising design, and more. If you would like to discuss any of your design needs with one of our design consultants, just email us at email@example.com
- 15 Do you keep the logo design archived on your server once I have downloaded it? If my computer crashes will you still have my logo?
- Yes we do. We keep a backup of our client's logo for a limited period of time, just in case. If, for any reason you ever need another copy of your logo, please don't hesitate to contact us.
|Start Your Project Now !|